Developer website: Most Advantageous
Optimal Layout (formerly WindowFlow Pro) makes organizing your application windows a breeze:
- Keyboard commands allow you to smoothly move and resize windows that snap into alignment.
- Window tiling instantly reorganizes a messy group of overlapping windows to optimally fill your screen.
- Window switching that lists all your open app windows, even those that are minimized or in another space and shows you a preview of the window.
Tile windows to make the most of your screen space
- Tile shortcuts are pre-defined layouts which Optimal Layout can organize your windows into. Example layouts are shown on the right.
- They are easy to use, just select the windows in Optimal Layout, then press the numbers 1-5 to apply a tile layout.
- If you've got multiple displays you can also indicate which display the windows should tile to.
- More tile shortcuts are available and they aren't limited to 3 or 4 windows.
Designed With You In Mind
- Ideal for developers, designers and power users who work from multiple windows.
- Keyboard junkies will love being able to keep their hands where they are most productive.
- Optimized for Macs with large or multiple displays.
- Operates seamlessly in the background, only becoming visible when needed.
- Highly customizable: re-define the keyboard shortcuts and Optimal Layout's behavior.
- Important bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later