Contexts is a radically faster and simpler window switcher. It gives you 4 ways to switch windows:
- Switch with one click to any window: An auto-hiding sidebar shows your windows organized in groups. To switch to a window just click its title in the list. It is as simple as that.
- Switch with one keystroke to 9 windows and with two keystrokes to any window: This is super fast. Each window gets a window number based on its position in the list. To switch to a window just press Option+window-number. It you are a keyboard person you will love it.
- Adds Vibrant Light & Vibrant Dark themes which match the light and dark themes for Spotlight. Vibrant Light is the new default. The original theme has been named Subtle. To change, go to Preferences > General.
- Contexts now uses the default system font instead of Gill Sans for all interface text.
- The gesture switcher can be confusing for new users who are not aware
- OS X 10.10 or later