Droplr is a service for uploading, hosting, and sharing stuff. What stuff? Any stuff. You can share images, notes, links and just about any type of file you'd use on your computer. Droplr consists of a desktop application for OS X, an iPhone app, and the Web application for managing your stuff.
Droplr has three levels of service: Lite ($4.99/mo.), Pro ($9.99/mo.), and Team ($9.99/user).
- Fixed bug where Finder plugin would make icon go red and and not upload the selected file.
- Fixed bug where logout option would be disabled in menu after logging in.
- Fixed bug where creating a GIF from a screen recording would occasionally result in a "File is empty" error.
- Fixed broken support link.
- Added "Check for updates..." option to settings more...
- OS X 10.8 or later