Scorch is a feature-packed Backblaze B2 cloud-storage client. It gives you everything you need to upload to, download from, and manage the files and buckets on your Backblaze B2 cloud storage account.
- Quickly and easily upload anything from a single file to folders containing thousands, no limit on file type or size.
- Uploading and downloading is as simple as selecting a file, multiple files and folders or just dragging and dropping. Large files are split into parts so transfers are as fast as they can be.
- Files are verified when uploaded/downloaded to ensure that the file that left was the file that arrived, no more corrupted files.
- Previous versions of uploaded files are automatically kept so you will never lose a change again.
- Scorch alerts you if the files you plan to upload or download are the same as those you are going to replace, saving you time and bandwidth.
- Scorch fully supports advanced B2 lifecycle rules, create advanced rules when creating or editing a bucket to save space by automatically hiding and deleting old files/versions.
- Share files easily with private links which expire after a set amount of time, plus Scorch can shorten the link (and authorisation token) using our own scorchapp.link.