SmartGit is a graphical version-control client for Git, Mercurial, and Subversion. It is designed to wrap Git's and Mercurial's powerful commands into a slick and easy-to-use user interface and runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux. SmartGit is free for non-commercial use; pricing for commercial use can be found here.
- Branches: excessively long multi-line tag message could cause freeze
- BitBucket: fetching pull requests from different repository might fail
- possible internal error in file completion
- Commit Message view: caret reset to first char upon refresh
- Compare: for external compare the title more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later