CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the OS X menu bar.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build Web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via more...
- It is now possible to select for which build results user notifications are displayed. Sounds can be chosen independently.
- The app icon is shown in the dock and application switcher when the preferences window is open. This can help with switching in and out of CCMenu when copying feed URLs.
- A new advanced preference makes it possible to reject all certificates that more...
- OS X 10.8 or later