CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers as an item in the OS X menu bar.
CCMenu allows you to:
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build Web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via More...
- When not displaying black and white icons, the use of symbols is now optional for states in which the server is idle.
- Notifications can be sent when a build is starting on the server.
- Projects with a successful last build can be hidden from the menu.
- When sorting projects alphabetically case is now ignored.
- Authentication works with Cloudbees
- OS X 10.8 or later