Phone Amego is the missing Mac telephony link that makes it easy to integrate your phones with your Macs and your data.
- On screen caller ID with optional voice announcement (including Contacts search and web reverse lookup).
- Dial calls from your Address Book, Daylite, or selected text.
- Keep notes on each call organized by caller in a shared database (lightweight CRM).
- Flexible call logging and accounting.
- See incoming SMS on your Mac without reaching for your phone.
- Works with many popular phones and services including cell phones, landlines, and
- Fix character encoding issues when dialing from Daylite
- Fix matching numbers stored with "+" prefix in Daylite
- Fix CRM setting not being saved (displayed)
- Add support for replaying Debug Log for VoIP dialing
- Allow specifying IP port when accessing Grandstream VoIP phones
- OS X 10.6 or later