Developer website: Easypano
Panoweaver Professional is the world-leading panorama stitching software. This version supports stitching single row/multiple rows images taken by normal lens, wide angle lens, and fisheye lens. Both spherical and cylindrical panoramas can be created automatically. Besides stitching panoramas, Panoweaver also exports 360 panoramic images into Flash VR, QuickTime VR, and Java-based VR tours. Advanced features include HDR creation, camera RAW image stitching.
Panoweaver is available in Standard ($99.99) , Professional ($399.95), and Batch ($699.95) editions. Compare Editions Here.
- GPU acceleration in stitching process
- Little Planet panorama is supported
- Optimize manual stitching interface (The figure tabs of images which contain matching points are marked red)
- User can customize directory of temporary files
- Importing image folder is supported in Batch Processing
- Support batch processing of stitching images in bracket exposure.
- Perfectly remove the tripod by viewpoint correcting
- Shooting time of the source image is remained in Pano Exif
Improved or Changed
- Largely improved the function of removing mistaken matching points automatically
- Improved Stability
- Optimized the UI of HDR module
- Improved image stitching quality
- Optimized gap stitching
- User configuration such as Mask, Hotspot, Ceiling/ Floor and panorama images are saved.
- Optimized Menu layout
- Solved the problem that matching points are dislocated.
- Solved the error of opening activation window in some cases.
- Solved the problem that the location of the center of circle cannot be modified
- Solved the problem that Distance in the Matching Point Table is not display
- Solved the problem that the preview image is different from the saved or published one in some case
- Solved the problem that the hotspot can only be added in panorama document
- Solved the problem that the coverages of Ceiling/Floor in the spherical and the cubic panorama are different while the angle is the same
- Solved the problem that the project cannot be saved after modifying Mask
- Solved the problem that the triple state of the hotspot is constant
- OS X 10.8 or later