PTGui is panoramic photo stitching software. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full-featured photo stitching application.
Use PTGui to stitch any number of photos into a panoramic image.
Some benefits of PTGui:
- PTGui can stitch multiple rows of images
- Create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas, 'flat' partial panoramas and even spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- No need to keep the camera level: PTGui can stitch rotated and tilted images
- Virtually unlimited output size: create Gigapixel panoramas from hundreds of images!
- Layered output allows full control over the final stitched result
- PTGui stitches most panoramas fully automatically, but at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. This enables stitching of 'difficult' scenes, where other programs fail.
- Full 16-bit workflow for best image quality
- And much more...