Developer website: Kolor
Autopano Pro is the most spectacular breakthrough in automated picture stitching in recent years.
First software to automatically detect pictures belonging to a panorama, First software to perform HDR stitching, First software to really correct color and exposure variations between source images.
But that's not all! Autopano Pro is incredibly fast. It will take your workflow and productivity to new heights. Autopano Pro is extremely efficient, even in the most difficult cases. And you can at anytime take over on all the software automations to achieve perfect results. Put it to the test!
Note: Although Finder indicates that this is version 4.4, the developer states that this is version 4.4.1.
Note: Version 4.x is a paid upgrade. You can find upgrade details on the pricing page.
Bug Fixes And Features:
- ALPS-842] : [Bug] Neutralhazer is not working anymore (random behaviour)
- ALPS-843] : [Bug] Adobe LR plugin is not installed when a previous version of APG is present on the system (option greyed during installation process)
- ALPS-844] : [Bug] Linux APG installer does not overwrite properly previous installation
- ALPS-853] : Updated/corrected cameras et lensid databases
- DJI FC6520
- MICROSOFT MOBILES
- Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE
- SAMSUNG MOBILES
- Samsung SM-G935F
- YUNEEC CGO3+ 3.2.34(A)
- Canon Samyang XP 14mm F2.4
- Canon Canon EF-S18-135mm/f/3.5-5.6 IS
- OS X 10.9.5 or later