Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are
- jQuery versions up through and including jQuery v3.1.1 are now supported in the Stacks API
- Font Awesome v4.7 now supported in the Stacks API
- PlusKit @imports of Stacks pages that rely on jQuery work again
- Disabling "Advanced" mode on controls now correctly updates their values
- With the Stacks Library in
- OS X 10.9 or later
- RapidWeaver 6 or later