Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are
- Fixed crash that could occur when using PlusKit to import one Stacks page into another. Only in RapidWeaver 7.1.
- Note: Please don't use PlusKit to @import Stacks pages into other Stacks pages. It's very inneficient and prone to errors. Please use partials instead, they work great, they're much faster, and more flexible.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- RapidWeaver 6 or later