Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are
- Add keyboard shortcuts to some toolbar buttons
- Added missing keyboard shortcuts to the preference pane that lists them
- Added tooltips (with keyboard shortcuts) to many toolbar buttons
- When RapidWeaver 7+ is Quit with Autosave disabled and text in a stack is still mid-edit (the Done button has not yet been clicked
- OS X 10.9 or later
- RapidWeaver 6 or later
- Stacks for RapidWeaver 5 included in download