Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver. It's a plugin designed to combine drag-and-drop simplicity with the power of fluid layout.
- Fluid Layout: Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
- Nesting Objects: Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
- Download More Stacks:There are
- Users with separate Users and System hard drives no longer have broken images in Preview.
- Dragging a new image into an existing image stack will cause the stack to clear its filename/format/alt-tag settings. This should help with accidental image overlaps.
- Stacks ignores extra RW7.1 migrations when RW accidentally runs them on 7.1 files.
- OS X 10.9 or later
- RapidWeaver 6 or later