Developer website: Tri-Edre
Back-In-Time allows users to transcend Time Machine restoration possibilities. Back-In-Time offers an easy access to all the data backed up by Time Machine.
Features that you can do with Back-In-Time only:
- Show how many versions of each document are available, and when they were saved.
- Show items that were deleted.
- Drag and Drop to copy items anywhere.
- Open multiple browsers at the same time.
- Handle multiple Time Machine disks.
- Access Time Machine data from other Macs.
- Preview different versions of each document.
- And much more...
- Alert displayed if access is not allowed with macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or more.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes.
- Fixed an issue that can occur when the name of the computer contains characters with accent (Time Machine data could be not recognised).
- Various minor corrections.
- OS X 10.6 or later