SilverFast HDR is an image-processing app that incorporates all important color reproduction and color management tools. This makes SilverFast HDR a real alternative to Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. It offers tools for automatic image optimization and color-cast removal. You can easily adapt individual colors or the overall color impression. Tools for image sharpening and removal of defects make the HDR software a performance all-rounder.
- Color reproduction and management
- Non-destructive image optimization
- Multiple processings without loss of quality
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later running on an Intel processor.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 GHz Processor or faster (Multi-core recommended)
- 4 GB RAM main memory (8 GB RAM recommended)
- 2 GB free space on hard disk drive for the software file
- Up to 20 GB free space on the main system hard disk drive for the cache