FoxTrot Professional Search extends far beyond OS X's buit-in Spotlight, building on years of experience in search functionality refined within CTM's PowerMail and FoxTrot Personal Search products; it includes:
- Multiple categorizations of search results, relevance-ranked
- Document preview and full view, with secondary document-level search
- Multiple indexed collections and timed updates without the application launched
- Client-server access to peer-to-peer and dedicated CTM FoxTrot Search servers
FoxTrot Professional is relevant to anyone with documents saved for future more...
- Accelerated indexing due to a new implementation of language detection
- We have now added each indices' name to the associated crawler and indexer process names in Activity Monitor, so as to potentially identify an offending process hanging
- "Rebuild index" was not working correctly on OS X 10.10 until FoxTrot was manually more...
- OS X 10.7 or later