FoxTrot Professional Search extends far beyond OS X's buit-in Spotlight, building on years of experience in search functionality refined within CTM's PowerMail and FoxTrot Personal Search products; it includes:
- Multiple categorizations of search results, relevance-ranked
- Document preview and full view, with secondary document-level search
- Multiple indexed collections and timed updates without the application launched
- Client-server access to peer-to-peer and dedicated CTM FoxTrot Search servers
FoxTrot Professional is relevant to anyone with documents saved for future more...
- Fixed problems with the FoxTrot system menu in OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- The system menu was always automatically re-enabled when opening the system menu preference pane.
- The "plain text / rich text" button was not always working, in the document window.
- Fixed a case where the user could be prompted for a login and/or password to use the local more...
- OS X 10.7 or later