FoxTrot Professional Search extends far beyond OS X's buit-in Spotlight, building on years of experience in search functionality refined within CTM's PowerMail and FoxTrot Personal Search products; it includes:
- Multiple categorizations of search results, relevance-ranked
- Document preview and full view, with secondary document-level search
- Multiple indexed collections and timed updates without the application launched
- Client-server access to peer-to-peer and dedicated CTM FoxTrot Search servers
FoxTrot Professional is relevant to anyone with documents saved for future
- Fixed a possible crash or hang when launching the FoxTrot application, especially for users having a lot of files with Finder tags.
- Fixed a case where updating or rebuilding an index would systematically hang.
- FoxTrot disk images are now signed so as to avoid issues with "Gatekeeper Path Randomization"
- OS X 10.7 or later