Developer website: Edenwaith
33 RPM is an excellent tool to transcribe music, by leveraging the power of QuickTime to provide an easy way to slow down, speed up, and loop your media - all without changing the pitch of the music. But if you enjoy those chipmunk-like voices, 33 RPM also has you covered with independent controls to alter the pitch and speed of your audio.
- Adjust the rate from 1% to 200% of the original song without changing the pitch
- Change the pitch up to one octave without altering the speed
- Easily select portions of a song to loop
- Works with the Apple Remote and the media controls on Apple keyboards
- Play any QuickTime-compatible audio or video files, including MP3, AAC, M4P, AIFF, MOV, and AVI
- Works with the Perian and Flip4Mac WMV Player plug-ins for QuickTime to play Flash and Windows Media content
- Elegant interface, designed specifically for the Mac
- 33 RPM is now available as a free product.
- Tested and verified for OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Minor UI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- QuickTime 7.1 or later