Developer website: SuperMegaUltraGroovy, Inc.
Capo lets you slow down your favorite songs so you can hear the notes and learn how they are played. With Capo, you can quickly tab out your songs atop a highly-detailed OpenCL-powered spectrogram display.
- Detect, and enter chords
- Pitch adjustment
- Mark song sections
- Loop at slower speeds
- Export Capo-adjusted music
- Basic effects available
Note: While the software is classified as free, it offers in-App Purchases.
The free trial allows 60 seconds of playback per session before noise is inserted into the song, plus access to all features, including the chords, slowing, our isolation engine, and more.
For $39.99 per year, Capo Pro grants access to:
- Unlimited play time
- Auto-detected chords for entire songs
- All current features
- All upcoming Pro features in development
For $49.99 per year, Capo Platinum gives you everything in Capo Pro *plus* the ability to unlock all the features in Capo touch for iOS.
- When you click on the time position in the Heads-Up Display to switch between bar/beat and time displays, the timeline now also updates to reflect the current position display mode
- When searching for inversions (a.k.a. "slash chords") such as D/A in the chord chooser, Capo now provides results that include all the inversions available in the chord once you type the "/
- The progress meter that is displayed during the song analysis now updates more smoothly as the calculations are happening, and should better reflect the weight of the individual processing steps
- Certain inversions (Dm/C, D/A) are no longer missing important/common shapes in the chord chooser
- Capo no longer includes shapes in the chord chooser that are missing the specified bass note in their inversions (e.g. D/A no longer includes a straight, open D shape)
- macOS 10.12 or later