RationalPlan Multi Project is a powerful project-management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets, and analyzing workload. Whether your applications are in the area of construction, engineering, services and consulting, software development, or any other business field, RationalPlan can help you to complete your projects on time and within budget.
You can opt in for a Multi Project version if you have projects that are related that is certain tasks from one project depend on other tasks from the other projects. Even more, you should choose a Multi Project version if you have resources that are working in multiple projects.
Key reasons for using RationalPlan Multi Project:
- Manage your company's projects as a multiproject tree structure and share resources between them
- Provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
- A step-by-step project guide walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
- Get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, detailed cash-flow screening down to tasks and resources level)
- "What-if" scenarios capability via multiple undo/redo levels allows you to make changes and safely get back
- Track project evolution in terms of completion, time, and costs
- Brings project's critical issues to your attention (over-allocated resources, critical paths with configurable slack from which activities become critical)