Blueprint is an app for small businesses which combines a wealth of organizational functions in just one app.
- Managing projects - track progress and see related contacts, linked tasks and notes
- Having a full overview of contacts - see all contact details as well as the received and sent emails, the projects in which they are involved, appointments scheduled, tasks to do for them, etc.
- Organizing your daily actions with tasks - add tasks and subtasks in seconds, sort your tasks and stay focused, track their progress and automatically archive old tasks
- Staying up-to-date - plan appointments, meetings, or calls, and prepare for them by linking contacts, projects, tasks, and notes
- Creating notes to organize and use items of information - create notes and link them to other items or keep them separately
- Importing and managing documents - add files and folders to Blueprint easily with drag-and-drop. Preview anything including text documents, images, PDF files, movies, bookmarks, and Web pages
- Linking all items - interconnect items to get a full overview of any given contact or project
- Prioritizing and organizing - items can be tagged, flagged, colour-coded with categories, and collected in groups
- Sync contacts with Apple-native apps.