Developer website: Apple Inc.
Apple MainStage makes it easy to bring to the stage all the same instruments and effects that you love in your recording. Everything from the Sound Library and Smart Controls you're familiar with from Logic Pro X is integrated into MainStage 3. You can even expand your show with prerecorded backing tracks. You'll also find new features like an improved Mixer, easier-to-use channel strips, and more. With the Mac as the core of your live rig, setup is faster, teardown is faster, and everything in between is more reliable. And you can easily use your favorite hardware to control every nuance of your performance.
- Fixes an issue that caused MainStage to quit unexpectedly after editing background colors or using the group command in Layout Mode
- The fadeout time in the Loopback plug-in has been extended to 60 seconds
- Addresses an issue that could cause the Preferences window to become inaccessible
- OS X 10.11 or later
- 4GB RAM
- 1280x768 display
- 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
- 6 GB disk space (45 GB with optional content)