Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It's streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- MP3 Chapters: Fission now supports saving chapter marks in MP3 files, as well as editing existing chapterized MP3s. MP3 chapters are handy for podcasters in particular.
- Faster MP3 Encoding: MP3 encoding has been sped up, and is now 3x faster.
- Damage Visualization: When Fission loads a damaged file, it will now visually display bad packets in the waveform.
- OS X 10.9 or later