Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 built-in synths,
Improved or Changed
- The ‘Link’ icon in Live's main UI now behaves like a button, toggling the Link feature on and off. This button only appears if Link is enabled in the Preferences.
- The ‘EXT’ button is no longer hidden when the Link button is shown.
- Enabling the ‘Link’ toggle disables ‘EXT’ and vice versa. Loading a new Set disables
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit support found in Related Links