Ableton Live lets you create and record music on your Mac. Use digital instruments, pre-recorded sounds, and sampled loops to arrange, produce, and perform your music like never before. Ableton Live is an all-in-one production suite.
Find your sound
- Start in Arrangement View. Create and edit multitrack recordings in a straightforward linear view.
- Go further in Session View. Switch to this one-of-a-kind interface to improvise and experiment with countless sounds and loops.
- Access an endless palette of sounds. With 5 more...
Improvements and feature changes:
- Added control surface support for M-Audio Oxygen 4th generation controllers.
- Improved graphics for Retina displays. Note that this requires a Mac with OS X 10.7.4 "Lion" or higher.
- Added native full screen support for Mac OS X. Note that this requires 10.9 Mavericks or higher and having the option "Displays have separate more...
- OS X 10.5 or later