VSamp is a software sample player for the Mac. It comprises: a program for creating and playing virtual instruments; a VST plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within a VST sequencer; and an AudioUnits plugin for playing VSamp instruments from within an AudioUnits sequencer.
- Up to 64 stereo sample playback = 128 voice polyphony.
- 32-bit output (VSamp application under Mac OS 7, 8 or 9 limited to 16-bit).
- Up to 192 kHz output (VSamp application under Mac OS 7, 8 or 9 limited to 48 kHz).
- Load samples into RAM for higher performance or stream from disk for lower RAM usage.
- 128 resonant lowpass filters with realtime MIDI control and modulation.
- LFO to modulate pitch and filters
- 5-stage AHDSR envelope configurable for each sample.
- Compatible with sequencers running MacOS X MIDI services, OMS and FreeMIDI.
- Compatibility with major soundfile formats including AIFF, WAVE and SDII.
- Import SoundFont2 and SampleCell 2.x samples and instrument keymaps.
More information available here.