ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key
- PowerPoint import fails when slides have shapes
- Media not triggered in PCO playlists with scheduler
- Inspector in editor opens with incorrect scroll position
- Install fails for 2014 Svenska Folkbibeln Bible
- Telestrator missing zoom controls
- MIDI is not received
- GTNT not clearing with ProRemote
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)