ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key more...
- Scheduler-Not triggering the first slide when the previous is a loop
- Pro renaming one file causes display issues.
- Template applying to duplicate of a song
- Media Cue will show on output while the output is turned off, if command was sent by a master
- Making changes to duplicate documents changes the original document
- Master Control: text more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)