ProPresenter is a presentation system that utilizes two screens, allowing users to quickly and easily present slides on one screen while controlling the presentation with another screen.
Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our "Control Panel", at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide.
What's more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations. ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key
- Master/Slave shows IPv6 instead of readable name
- NDI exception, even when not enabled in preferences
- Group added twice to arrangement after editing group
- Props and Masks windows do not render slides correctly
- Media with long file names causes the window to resize
- Importing documents on macOS 10.12 "Sierra" intermittently shows dialog
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Additional output required for stage display function (third video out - PCI or USB)