Developer website: 1098554 ONTARIO LTD O/A LUCERNE SYSTEMS
A few simple clicks and keystrokes later and you'll have a clear simple view of where your money comes from and where it is going. Change any value and all related values update automatically.
You can hide and show different categories to focus on different aspects of your finances. You can move back and forward through time to see what things will be like next month, six months for now, or next year.
Horizon provides the following special features:
- Simple data entry: just double-click on a date and enter the value.
- Drag and drop to move copy/cells.
- Build equations with almost no typing, using point-and-click references.
- Use relative references, such as "yesterday", "last week", "last month". "last year".
- Easy to use functions to total, count, average, and find highest and lowest values for a range of dates.
- Simple repeat system for regular daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly entries.
- extensive on-line help in Apple Help Book form.
- support Web site with video screencasts and user forums.
- [Bug Fix] Editing a cell value will now automatically select the cell category in the outline view.
- OS X 10.6.6 or later