The savings can be huge. Let's say you earn $52,000/year, and have a few expenses (rent, gas, food). And you have a credit card with a $5,000 balance, a 15% interest rate, and a required monthly payment of $200.
Pay only the minimum, and you'll be paying it off for the next 2
- Added overpayments column to the saved payment plan
- Added ability to right click on certain transactions in the Ledger to create recurring events
- Increased the font size of prints
- Enabled graph printing
- Greatly optimized performance on the Ledger pane
- Fixed a bug that'd restrict certain transactions types under arcane circumstances