KeePassX helps you remember the many passwords you have to have to remain secure. You need a password for the Windows network logon, your e-mail account, your homepage's FTP password, online passwords (like CodeProject member account), etc., etc., etc. The list is endless. Also, you should use different passwords for each account. Because if you use only one password everywhere and someone gets this password you have a problem... A serious problem. The thief would have access to your e-mail account, homepage, etc. Unimaginable.
KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps you to manage your
- Improved error reporting when reading / writing databases fails.
- Display an error message when opening a custom icon fails.
- Detect custom icon format based on contents instead of the filename.
- Keep symlink intact when saving databases.
- Fix a crash when deleting parent group of recycle bin.
- Display a confirm dialog before moving an entry
- OS X 10.7 or later
- X11 with XRandR, Xinerama, and XTest extentions
- GLibC 2.4