Developer website: AKVIS
With AKVIS Decorator you can create things that were unimaginable, even to Mother Nature. The software lets you change the surface of an object in a realistic manner.
Select a part of an image - a dress on a girl, a car, a piece of furniture, etc, and apply new textures to it. The girl can have her dress painted in cheerful patterns, dotted or chequered, appear as if made of velvet or satin, or even of wood or candies. There is a great variety of patterns in the built-in Texture Library, more than 1800 textures, to apply - from fabrics to stones and metal, from food to nature elements. Or you can apply your own textures - just load an image as a texture file into the library. Unlike the "bucket-fill" tool in many photo editors, the software follows the underlying features of the object, the texture that already exists, and makes the new color or texture look natural. Applying a snake scale to a car's surface can be fun, but it is more practical to use AKVIS Decorator for design purposes.
With this software you can quickly choose a suitable design for your apartment by playing with different colors and patterns for furniture, walls, curtains, decorations, etc. It's useful for designers to show the customers the same room in different versions or for web-designers to represent the same items in an online shop (china-ware, blankets, clothes, piece of furniture, etc) in different colors/patterns. By AKVIS tradition, the program has a simple interface, easy grasped even for newbies. In the Decorator's window you go to the Texture tab and select a texture from the library (you can adjust its color and frequency of the pattern), press the Run button and get a wonderful result. If needed, you can adjust the brightness and the angle of lighting. If all you need is just to change the color of the surface, then you go to the Color tab and choose a new color. AKVIS Decorator applies a texture/color preserving the volume of an object, following its folds and creases. The new pattern looks absolutely natural and makes you see things differently. AKVIS Decorator is available in two versions - as a standalone program and as a plugin to a photo editor. The plug-in is compatible with Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Corel Paint Shop Pro, etc.
- Added new selection tools: Quick Selection, Rectangular Selection, Elliptical Selection, Lasso, Polygonal Lasso.
- Added the History Brush.
- Added the possibility to save/load selections.
- Added the possibility to apply different textures to the same image without having to save the intermediate result.
- Added support for the RAW files in the standalone version.
- Added Image View Modes - various options for displaying the original and processed images.
- Added hotkeys for standard selection commands (Deselect, Select All, Invert Selection).
- Changed the appearance of enabled tool icons.
- Added the new Gray interface theme.
- Full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018.
- Changed the names for Before and After tabs (now: Original and Processing).
- The maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- For the Plugin version (in Related Links):
- Photoshop CS-CC 2014
- Photoshop Elements 1-13
- Corel PaintShop Pro X2-X7
- Corel PhotoPaint 11-X7
- Corel Painter 9-12
- Corel PhotoImpact X3