Mailsmith is a Internet email client for Mac OS X which offers unparalleled filtering, searching, editing and scripting capabilities. In addition to the strides made in these areas, Mailsmith breaks new ground in making powerful email-handling capabilities accessible to users of all levels.
- Compatibility: Standards-based
- Multi-threaded processing
- Distributed Filters
- Approximate ("fuzzy") searching
- Advanced Querying for Mail: including options for using 'grep' pattern matching
- Powerful OSA scripting:
- Advanced text composition more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8.5 or later.
- When launched from the disk image (or some other location that isn't an Applications folder), Mailsmith will now offer to move itself to your Applications folder, which is where it should be.
- PowerPC deployment is no longer supported; this version will run only on more...
- OS X 10.8.5 or later