beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD's song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party.
Here are some
- Added support for MIK-style key tags for OGG and FLAC
- Fixed loss of sort order after folder-based library sync
- Fixed manually entered ratings shown as computed until sync
- Fixed possible disappearing resize cursor for table headers
- Fixed display refresh problem when editing inline while a filter is set
- Removed some tagging support for
- OS X 10.7.3 or later