beaTunes is a full-featured music player and organizational tool for music collections.
How well organized is your music Library? Are your artists always spelled the same way? Any R.E.M. vs REM? beaTunes can easily fix this and other problems with its unique inspection feature (license required for applying one-click solutions). Could your last mix CD's song order use some improvement? Let beaTunes re-arrange your playlist for you! Always wondered how you could take advantage of the BPM (beats per minute) field? Let beaTunes fill in the blanks and help you while DJ'ing at your next party.
Here are some more...
- Fixed issue in bpm rule.
- Fixed bad drop location indicator in playlist tree.
- Fixed tooltips in inspection preferences.
- Fixed new playlist from selection for very large selections.
- Removed caching of LastFM error messages.
- Improved lyrics import.
- Improved embed artwork inspector logic.
- Added AcousticBrainz.org service more...
- OS X 10.7.3 or later