PerfectTUNES helps optimize your music collection. Correct such issues as missing album artwork, duplicated tracks, and corrupted tracks. PerfectTUNES is your "trained professional," ready to help.
- Album Art: automatically adds missing covers - Cover art is used both to identify albums when browsing, as well as for the visual appeal when playing a track. Missing or low resolution cover art, does not cut it these days when typically a collection might be controlled through a high resolution tablet.
- ID Tags: edit metadata - The design ethos behind ID Tagger was to create a powerful tagger, but one which is simple to use, we are confident we have delivered on both counts. Different views, or insights are offered into your music library, fixes can be made quickly across your entire audio library, without having to know where individual files are. One tag editor, 4 ways of editing:
- Browse your collection by filename or folder;
- Browse by metadata;
- Lists and recommendations;
- Sort tags.
- AccurateRip: check lossless tracks for ripping errors - Around 2% of all ripped discs have errors, discs do not even have to be scratched to give an error, such as from manufacturing defects. CD drives on their own cannot determine if a ripped track has errors (using c2 pointers, or re-ripping), ripping errors could be speaker-popping-noise, or silence (where the drive interpolates the error). There exists a technology called AccurateRip which compares your ripped tracks against other peoples rips, a positive match says without question your rip is error free, a negative match can also inform the rip has errors. PerfectTUNES AccurateRip verifies previously ripped discs, perfect for validating iTunes or other rippers not capable of checking AccurateRip.
- DeDup: remove duplicate tracks - DeDup listens to your collection and presents a list of tracks which are duplicates. Often a duplicate is a lower quality copy of a track (such as a lower mp3 bitrate), or a track appearing on both a compilation and original album.