MP3 ID3 tags are used to store important information of a music track, such as the track 'title', track 'number', 'artist', 'album' etc. The information can then be displayed in your favourite MP3 player application or on your portable player such as an iPod, a Walkman or other music hardware.
- Added a new window style to show the picture and lyrics as tabs.
- Added a option to show parts of the extended and podcast fields in a separate section.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with some older plugins under Mavericks.
- Added release and recorded time to the group editor.
- Fixed a recent files issue under Windows XP SP3.
- Added the