Jaikoz allows you to organize, edit, and correct thousands of songs with ease. It currently supports MP4, M4P, MP3, WMA, FLAC, and OggVorbis audio formats. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz, an online database of over 10 million songs. MusicBrainz is a community-based database with contributions by over 200,000 people, and its system of moderation ensures the data is extremely accurate. Many of these songs also have associated acoustic IDs provided by MusicIP, allowing a song to be identified by the actual music, so it can do a match even if if you have no metadata.
But no identification system is 100% accurate so we have more...
- Album derived from folder is persisting even when single song was not eventually matched
- Multiple Songs Not being Matched - One Song At a Time will match
- queryByMetadata() fails if no artist could be derived from metadata
- If Songs in UnknownArtist/Album folder being treated as a single release causing timeout
- Unable to save changes more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Java 1.5 or later