Veusz is a scientific plotting package, designed to create publication-ready Postscript or PDF output. It features an easy to use graphical interface as well as a command line interface and can be scripted or embedded in Python scripts. Graphs are constructed in a modular fashion from separate components. Datasets can be interactively modified or created from within the program.
Veusz provides a GUI, command line and scripting interface (based on Python) to its plotting facilities. The plots are built using an object-based system to provide a consistent interface.
- X-Y plots (with
- Add n-dimensional dataset support
- Add GetColormap command to return RGBA values
- Add Colormap sequence plugin for choosing colors of widgets
- Fill above/below setting shown in key for xy widget
- Add Covariance widget for plotting covariance ellipses
- Add lineup, linedown, lineleft, and lineright markers
- Add lineup, linedown, and
- OS X 10.5 or later