Veusz is a scientific plotting package, designed to create publication-ready Postscript or PDF output. It features an easy to use graphical interface as well as a command line interface and can be scripted or embedded in Python scripts. Graphs are constructed in a modular fashion from separate components. Datasets can be interactively modified or created from within the program.
Veusz provides a GUI, command line and scripting interface (based on Python) to its plotting facilities. The plots are built using an object-based system to provide a consistent interface.
- X-Y plots (with more...
- Add new export dialog box which can export multiple pages and modify the export options
- Add new dataset filtering dialog
- Add cubehelix() functional colormap
- Add -stepN suffix for colormaps to make arbitrary numbers of steps
- Fix incorrect colors in log images and log color scales
- Fix unsafe commands not being more...
- OS X 10.5 or later