Veusz is a scientific plotting package, designed to create publication-ready Postscript or PDF output. It features an easy to use graphical interface as well as a command line interface and can be scripted or embedded in Python scripts. Graphs are constructed in a modular fashion from separate components. Datasets can be interactively modified or created from within the program.
Veusz provides a GUI, command line and scripting interface (based on Python) to its plotting facilities. The plots are built using an object-based system to provide a consistent interface.
- X-Y plots (with
- Fix 2D dataset expressions
- Fix 2D X,Y,Z dataset expressions
- Better error checking in Gnuplot import plugin
- Catch non-single character delimiters for 2D CSV import
- Fix SETTING(), BASENAME(), FILENAME() and DATA() in function evaluation
- OS X 10.5 or later