Valentina Server combines an enterprise Valentina Reports Server and two database servers (ValentinaDB and SQLite) into a single solution. Exists free edition for up to 5 connections. Multiple pricing options are available for users needing more connections.
Valentina Server features include:
- Free 5 Simultaneous Connection Valentina DB Server and 10 for SQLite Server; Commercial higher capacity for cost
- Powerful Valentina Reports Server for serving complex reports as images, web pages and XML enriched PDFs; Valentina Reports Server works with such DB Servers as Valentina DB Server, Valentina SQLite Server, Postgre SQL, MySQL, MS SQL and ODBC.
- Valentina DB Server technology distinguishes itself with its advanced object-relational data model as well as its highly optimized columnar data store. The Valentina DB columnar data store makes exponential speed possible over open and closed source relational databases
- Build fast web applications around web languages PHP, Java and Ruby on Rails
- Add/drop users, register/unregister databases, run diagnostics, create/alter/view Schedule events; journaling
- Highly secure with configurable support for SSL and powerful, built in encryption
- Utilities to diagnose, compress, clone, defragment, reindex and dump data
- Administer your databases with free Valentina Studio, iValentina for iOS or not free but powerful Valentina Studio Pro
- All features available on 32 and 64 bit natively on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X