Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees, and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Threaded discussions - Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
- Powerful filtering - Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
- Multiple server support - Download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers simultaneously.
- Effortless file uploading - Drag files unto a message window and post properly segmented and encoded binaries with one click.
- Integrated image viewing - View pictures directly with built-in image gallery.
- Post processing - Full support for automatic par2 check and repair, unrar, unzip, and split-file assembly.