Hogwasher is a full-featured newsreader for OS X. File downloads in multiple connections across multiple servers, thread trees, and extensive filtering for keeping your discussions accessible, with a beautiful interface built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Threaded discussions - Follow complex discussions at a glance with a graphical thread tree display.
- Powerful filtering - Extensive rule-based filtering to keep what you want and get rid of the garbage.
- Multiple server support - Download from an unlimited number of primary and backup servers
- Subscription list can now be collapsed into minimalist sidebar view
- New sidebar view offers a light or dark theme
- Copy command now enabled in message lists
- Download Selected command will now open multiple connections as appropriate
- Numerous minor bug fixes
- OS X 10.9 or later