BibDesk is a bibliographic reference manager for OS X. BibDesk is designed to help organize and use bibliographic databases in BibTeX .bib format. In addition to manual typing, BibDesk lets you drag-and-drop or cut-and-paste .bib files into the bibliographic database and automatically opens files downloaded from PubMed. BibDesk also keeps track of electronic copies of literature on your computer and allows for searching your database through several keys.
BibDesk integrates well with TeX for creating citations and bibliographies. This integration includes a Citation search completion service, and drag-and-drop more...
- Some extensions to template format
- Add PMID to Endnote XML export data
- New script hooks when opening or reverting a document
- Remember collapsed groups
- Preserve order of publications in static groups
- Improve help on linked file columns
- Make sure saving is properly cleaned up more...
- OS X 10.6 or later