BibDesk is a bibliographic reference manager for OS X. BibDesk is designed to help organize and use bibliographic databases in BibTeX .bib format. In addition to manual typing, BibDesk lets you drag-and-drop or cut-and-paste .bib files into the bibliographic database and automatically opens files downloaded from PubMed. BibDesk also keeps track of electronic copies of literature on your computer and allows for searching your database through several keys.
BibDesk integrates well with TeX for creating citations and bibliographies. This integration includes a Citation search completion service, and drag-and-drop
- Get citations from DOI, drop or paste or get from clipboard
- Avoid showing two open dialogs at launch
- Don't add recent documents to Dock item twice on newer systems
- Fix Google Scholar web parser for changed format
- Fix a crasher and preview area zoom popup on macOS 10.12
- OS X 10.6 or later