JaSFtp is not just another SFtp client! JaSFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced SFTP and FTP tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually.
- Automate SFtp to/from an intranet or Internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your Mac and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. SFtp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports more...
- Cleaned up various errors and extra logging based on users support.zip
- FTP commons browser bugfix introduced in 11.08. In some situations, output was only sent to output log. No output was seen in FTP commons browser when connection error occurs.
- Bug fix: SFTPMonitor and SFTPMonitor-j 'Task to Run' field did not support and or | options to run multiple tasks more...
- OS X 10.8.3 or later