JaSFtp is not just another SFtp client! JaSFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced SFTP and FTP tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually.
- Automate SFtp to/from an intranet or Internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your Mac and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. SFtp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports more...
- Task and Schedule Treelists on the left panel now implement sorting. The Treelists sorted correctly by default on windows, mac, but not on some linux systems.
- Script Task - Example Scripts button failed to launch correct example files on some systems.
- When deleting a task, it also deletes its schedule now. Previously, it only deleted its variables and tasklogs, but more...
- OS X 10.6-10.9
- Java 6 or later