Developer website: Hitek Software
JaSFtp is not just another SFtp client! JaSFtp is designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
- Simple User Interface helps you transfer files interactively, but the Goal is to get you to create advanced SFTP and FTP tasks that can be scheduled automatically or run manually.
- Automate SFtp to/from an intranet or Internet server. Schedule ftp of files between your Mac and the server and automatically rename the files based on current month, day or time if needed. SFtp supports wildcards. Transfer multiple files at once. Supports subdirectory transfers.
- Scheduler software is very easy to use, yet has very powerful scheduling, tasking and automation capabilities.
- Email Notification of task failure based on task exit code.
- Remote Ftp directory monitor can detect directory change and trigger ftp , zip, copy, delete tasks. Can also detect file size, total files, file modification dates and trigger other tasks if required.
- Local directory monitor works similar to the Remote Ftp directory monitor.
- Zip files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Copy files and directories using wildcards on schedule. Can append date/time to filename for archive purposes.
- Delete files on schedule based on wildcards.
- Cleaned up various errors and extra logging based on users support.zip
- FTP commons browser bugfix introduced in 11.08. In some situations, output was only sent to output log. No output was seen in FTP commons browser when connection error occurs.
- Bug fix: SFTPMonitor and SFTPMonitor-j 'Task to Run' field did not support and or | options to run multiple tasks simultaneously or in sequence.
- Copy task - Atomic move option added to Copy Files task. Move is done Atomically, so any process working on the folder will only see the full file, i.e. no partial file available if processed during Move.
- FtpCommand-j: functions MNDGET (Get multiple directories based on names only listing) and MNFGET (Get multiple Files based on names only listing) added.
- FtpCommand task: now supports Ftp profiles. Previously only supported host/port/user/password..
- FtpCommand task: added ReplyCode variable for RFC 959 command responses.
- FTP (commons and jscape) libraries now support sending a Startup FTP command.
- FTP commons now supports client certificates in keystore, and server certificates in truststore
- FTP JScape now supports server certificates in truststore (previously client and server certificates used same keystore)
- Cleaned up various extra unnecessary debugging information into debug log.
- Default Engine port changed to prevent conflicts with Version 10 Engine ports. Automize 2002, AbleFtp 2003, JaSFtp 2004, AutoKrypt 2005, ZipKrypt 2009.
- Filenames100 variable added to FTP, FTP-J, SFTP, SFTP-J tasks. These are the first 100 Files transferred.
- Task Table sorting by date field caused fictitious error to be logged into debug log.
- SFTP and SFtp-j tasks - Option added to append date/time only to Main, Backup, or Both Main and Backup
- Logging change. Task related logging for FTP/SFTP tasks is not duplicated into the output log. This improves performance and avoids redundant data.
- Shutdown Hook and memory log added when engine is exiting. This logs information when engine is requested to shutdown.
- SFTP-J profile - Added options for SendBufferSize and ReceiveBufferSize
- Email Server Profiles bugix: Setting a non default port value resulted in incorrect port value shown when profile is reloaded. However, port value was correctly saved and used during connection.
- New Search Button added on Tasks list window. Allows users to search tasks and quickly launch task or schedule editors or view logs and variables. Useful for users with 100s of tasks.
- FTP commons - EPSV support added.
- FTP-J Jscape - EPSV and EPRT support added.
- OS X 10.8.3 or later