OsiriX is an image processing software dedicated to DICOM images (".dcm" / ".DCM" extension) produced by medical equipment (MRI, CT, PET, PET-CT, ...) and confocal microscopy (LSM and BioRAD-PIC format). It can also read many other file formats: TIFF (8,16, 32 bits), JPEG, PDF, AVI, MPEG and Quicktime. It is fully compliant with the DICOM standard for image comunication and image file formats. OsiriX is able to receive images transferred by DICOM communication protocol from any PACS or medical imaging modality (STORE SCP - Service Class Provider, STORE SCU - Service Class User, and Query/Retrieve).
OsiriX has been more...
- 34 improvements including:
- 3D ROI
- Alpha Angle ROI
- Unify Patient Identity: Generate new SeriesUID, new InstanceUID
- Better support of Ultrasound regions for Cardiology
- Add colors in database
- Edit Status items, with actions
- More options in PACS-On-Demand filters preferences
- Scheduled routing option more...
- OS X 10.8 or later