medInria is a multi-platform medical image processing and visualization software. It is free and open-source. Through an intuitive user interface, medInria offers from standard to cutting-edge processing functionalities for your medical images such as 2D/3D/4D image visualization, image registration, diffusion MR processing and tractography.
medInria can be used for a wide variety of tasks. It provides in its current release 6 main feature categories including:
- Database management and file import: DICOM read, PACS interrogation, various file formats handling, etc.
- Visualization: 2D to 4D image visualization, tensor, surfaces visualization in a drag-drop and tabs interface
- Diffusion images processing: from tensor estimation to tractography, including the visualization of tensor fields and bundling of fiber tracts
- Image segmentation: manual interactive (and soon automatic) segmentation of images
- Registration of images: register images utilizing either linear or non-linear transformations
- Filtering of images: Apply basic or advanced filters to an image (from some ITK-based basic filters to more advanced denoising algorithms)