Developer website: RibbonSoft
QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Linux, macOS: Remove unnecessary libraries
- QCAD Professional: Edit > Convert Drawing Unit: Convert viewports
- Bug fixes:
- Insert file as block: block attributes not on correct block
- Dimension font configuration only loaded if drawing contains dimension entity
- File > Print Preview: cannot adjust page preferences for model space
- Dimension size scale wrong in viewports
- Edit > Drawing Preferences > Printing > Page: no effect in model space
- Crash when switching to layout block (32-bit Linux, Qt4)
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Downloads for 32-bit and older systems available in Related Links