QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Draw > Polyline:
- Normalize - Removes duplicate nodes in selected polylines
- Relocate Start Point - Relocates the start point of a closed polyline to any point on the polyline
- Redesigned polyline offset tool
- Offset multiple selected polylines, handling holes and islands
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit version available from secondary download link