QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Modify > Align Reference Points:
- align two reference points of the selection with two target points in the drawing
- Downgrade to Qt 4.7.4 (FS#1241)
- Arrow heads on leaders are missing every time files are opened
- Explode: zero length lines from closed polyline
- Draw > more...
- OS X 10.6 or later