QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- QCAD Pro:
- Misc > Modify > Convert Splines to Bezier Segments
- Improved precision for intersection points between splines and other entities
- Snap to intersection points between two splines (quadratic or cubic)
- Fix exception in GCode configuration and derived configurations
- Draw > Arc > 2 Points and more...
- OS X 10.6 or later