QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Block > Create Library Item: item does not have same unit as source document
- MText with vertical alignment base saved with alignment top (dxflib)
- Modify > Lengthen: unexpected behavior with polylines
- Imported and saved dimensions reference empty blocks
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit version available from secondary download link