QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Command line tools: Add offscreen Qt plugin to allow running QCAD command line tools in Linux server environments
- Sign Windows and macOS packages and executables
- QCAD Professional: Modify > Explode: Add preference to explode texts to polylines (with splines converted to arc segments)
- [Bug fix] Block attributes: escaped unicode sequences in files not converted on loading
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit version available from secondary download link