QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- QCAD Professional:
- Command line tools: dwg2maptiles: Add support for transparent background (-b "transparent"|"#FF000000"|"#FFFFFFFF")
- Add switch to change header variables (-s)
- Add switch to change dimension font (-n)
- Modify > Explode: Improve geometry of exploded texts from CXF line fonts
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit version available from secondary download link