Developer website: RibbonSoft
QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- Property Editor:
- Add property "Scale" for angle dimensions, arc length dimensions
- Add property "Linear Factor" for arc length dimensions
- Focus on Tool Matrix:
- Hand keyboard focus to filter input of tool matrix
Edit > Application Preferences > Graphics View > Colors > Selection:
- Add color for tertiary reference points
Full changelog available here
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Downloads for 32-bit and older systems available in Related Links