- ToyViewer can attach a custom icon to any file as well as newly saved image file.
- ToyViewer can read and write GIF or PNG files with transparent color, and also can read and write interlaced (progressive) GIF, PNG, or JPG files.
- You can see RAR archive files as well as ZIP. ToyViewer can also read a RAR archive split into several files.
- New function "Scratch Out" is added, which is something like that painting out the selected area with a pen.
- Bug Fix: On the Save panel, specified extensions were not displayed correctly.
- OS X 10.8 or later