QCad is an application for computer-aided drafting in two dimensions (2D).
With QCad you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, and mechanical parts, or schemas and diagrams. QCad works on Windows, OS X, and many Linux and Unix systems. The source code of the QCad community edition is released under the GPL (open source).
- [Fixed] Main Menu not selectable (Ubuntu 16.04, Unity)
- [Fixed] Edit > Drawing Preferences: menu missing (macOS, French locale)
- Edit > Application / Drawing Preferences: Dimensions: Add preference to use comma instead of point as decimal separator
- QCAD Professional: Command line tools: dwg2dwg: Add switch for font substitution (-t FONT1:FONT2)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 32-bit version available from secondary download link