Check Off is a to-do list that sits in your menu bar. Simply click the check mark and your personal to-do list will appear.
- Organize your tasks by folder and label.
- Add notes to each task.
- Finder-like labels.
- Notes have full font support, and can contain links to websites and local files.
- The ability to print off your task list.
- Easy menu-bar access to bring Check Off to the front, edit or enter a task, and then hide it to the background when done.
- By changing the location of your data file in the preferences to a location like your DropBox folder, Check
- Fixed a few more bugs
- OS X 10.9 or later