With RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key ahead, more...
- Added Amazon Redshift support
- Enable viewing of raise output in Netezza
- Added support for Apache Derby 10.11
- Export Tool: If halt on export is unchecked, all export files / data not getting written
- Save to FTP menu option not working
- Cassandra: Can't always handle more...
- OS X 10.7 or later