RazorSQL allows you to query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases from one database tool.
With RazorSQL, an SQL query tool, SQL editor, and database navigator, you can run SQL scripts, visually edit, create, alter, and view tables, import and export data, build queries with a query builder tool, and navigate databases with the database navigator. It even comes with a built-in relational database engine that requires no configuration.
The SQL programming editor has syntax highlighting for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, and Java, automatic function/method lookup, automatic column lookup, key more...
- Upgraded Mongodb driver to version 3
- Upgraded Oracle JDBC drivers to the latest 12c version
- Mongodb version 3 authentication not supported
- If user sets an icon or text size preference, and then sets it back to auto detect auto detect logic is not correct
- DynamoDB: generated delete and update statements for tables with dots in the name throw errors
- OS X 10.7 or later