Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart's content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You'll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor.
When you're ready to send, rely on Direct Mail's built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports more...
- Added support for the new Direct Mail API
- Improved the preview window to now show link URLs on hover
- >Improved web-hosted email campaigns to use responsive rendering on mobile devices (if the template supports it)
- Improved the subscribe form editor to warn when an email field is not found
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- OS X 10.7.4 or later