How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it.
- The app detects the file type and shows quick actions associated with the item(s) you've just more...
- Fixed image crop/resize/rotate on Retina displays (must admit this was a trough one to resolve :) );
- Edited images now preserve its original DPI;
- You can now rotate and save images with Hotkeys:
- Command+right/left arrow to Rotate image;
- Command+S to Save image;
- Applied some memory usage optimisations.
- OS X 10.9 or later