How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it.
- The app detects the file type and shows quick actions associated with the item(s) you've just dropped.
- now copy/move progress also shows file name and destination path;
- fixed a rare bug, when permissions stopped working for Documents folder after some time;
- fixed a rare "wallpaper missing" bug, which occurred after restart if the desktop picture source image has been removed;
- "set image as Desktop" feature now stores 3 of your most recent wallpapers, and will more...
- OS X 10.9 or later