FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management. It provides quick access to a variety of tasks like resizing of images, setting the Desktop picture, showing file size, copying a file's path to the clipboard, converting text documents to PDF, moving and sharing files, images, and text via AirDrop, Twitter/Facebook, etc.
How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it.
- The app detects the file type and shows quick actions associated with the item(s) you've just dropped. more...
- Bug fixes and optimizations with image crop frame
- Bug fixes with moving and zipping .app files and other "package" file types
- Added proportionate option for batch image resize feature
- OS X 10.9 or later