FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management. It provides quick access to a variety of tasks like resizing of images, setting the Desktop picture, showing file size, copying a file's path to the clipboard, converting text documents to PDF, moving and sharing files, images, and text via AirDrop, Twitter/Facebook, etc. By default, FilePane is triggered on drag-and-drop, but you can change this to a hotkey in preferences.
How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it. more...
- This one is all about optimising and fixing some rare bugs with file move/copy.
- a quick fix for a minor bug reported by 'weatherguyto
- you can now keep both files, if a file with the same name already exists at destination path (only Skip or Replace options were available earlier)
- fixed a bug that caused copy progress freeze, if you physically more...
- OS X 10.10 or later