FilePane is a lightweight, versatile multi-tool for quick file management. It provides quick access to a variety of tasks like resizing of images, setting the Desktop picture, showing file size, copying a file's path to the clipboard, converting text documents to PDF, moving and sharing files, images, and text via AirDrop, Twitter/Facebook, etc.
How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it.
- The app detects the file type and shows quick actions associated with the item(s) you've just dropped. more...
- Introducing French and German locale
- Optimisations and bug fixes with Zip
- A rare Desktop files icon vanishing issue's been fixed once and for all
- Tooltips should now be fixed
- Various other optimisations
- OS X 10.9 or later