How it works:
- Just start dragging file(s), text, or image(s) across the screen to see the FilePane "drop" panel. Now drop the item(s) on it.
- The app detects the file type and shows quick actions associated with the item(s) you've just dropped.
- add/remove custom destinations for file move/copy
- FilePane now stores 3 of your most recent file move/copy destinations, if those are not in your custom destinations list
- fixed a tiny lag when opening dialogue panels, when selecting destination to move/save file
- app exclusion list, within which FilePane will not be triggered via drag&drop (located more...
- OS X 10.9 or later