Drag a file onto the dock icon and your fully customizable grid of destinations flies smoothly out using core animation.
Drop the file onto a destination and Dropzone will take care of the rest. Whether you're installing an app, uploading a file to an FTP server or sharing your photos on Flickr.Launch Applications
- Sometimes you want to keep an application quickly available, but you don't want it taking up space in your Dock. Simply add it to your Dropzone grid, and then you can launch the app by clicking on it in Dropzones grid, or you more...
- Added RubyPath action metadata field so you can bring your own ruby
- ActionFile metadata field values now get trimmed of whitespace during parsing
- Fixed rare issue where grid did not animate opening the grid correctly
- Fixed issue where the copy action would move instead of copy if destination was on external drive
- Added new $dz.inputbox API more...
- OS X 10.8 or later