It has other features too:
- Control-free popup in the Finder - handy for those with one-button mice.
- A launcher that takes up zero screen real estate, merely a click on any blank area of menubar away,
- A handy filesystem browser, allowing quick and easy access to files and disks in the Finder,
- A Processes menu (Command-click a blank menubar area.)
- Fast access to 'Where's that dratted file I had on the more...
- Fix minor bug in finderpop-daemon.
- Add 'Move To...' and 'Copy To...' scripts to the 'FinderPop Extras' folder. These will only be visible in FP menus if you have a Finder selection and allow you to choose a destination folder into which to move or copy the items. NB: These use low-level Unix 'mv' and 'cp' commands to do the heavy lifting, and any similarly-named more...
- OS X 10.4 or later